Monday, January 26, 2009

blipstream & woodgrain



>> where I'll be workin this spring............
moving to NYC in a bit YE YOU HURRD!!!!!!!!!

MAD DECENT BLOG

MAD DECENT MYSPACE

MAD DECENT RADIO

but imma be in sthlm for some while before that... might throw anutha warehouse party with Virlani n we've got plenty goin on with the YES! MOVEMENT... I'll hollerate...

p.s. this twitter thing isn't really hapnin in STHLM I can feel it... so what tha hell we'll jus gotta go the old fashuun way with the textin... but I'm still gonna follow all the twitterin on the other side of dat atlantic bitch ocean, gdddmn I wish I was still there... Sway goin off tonight as usual... well I'll be back in a minute... til then a whole lodda good shuit bein thrown in sthlm!!!! JUMP PON DAT!!!!

p.p.s. almost all of my friends are alcoholics. we're scandinavians we can't help it, hell we were brought up on dat shit... ppl drink like crazy n do mwad crazy shit... got friends with serious problems but they drink even more when you try to confront them... there's even an expression - "swedish drunk" - which is a WHOLE utha notch than the regular drunk... I wanna get out of the heavy drinkin tho cus I don't wanna be feedin nasty mental demons widit... don't even need it, it's just a habit... most of the time it's all good, but every now n then I turn into a mean pain in the ass agro effin criminal monster... n I'd rather not go there too frequently... liquor I cud do without, but beer oh BEER where art thou?!?!! 88-Keys replied to my beer lust "didn't you guys invent that shit?" haha well YEAH s'pose so...
VIKINGS IN DA BILLDNN RRUIGHT UP IN HURR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.p.p.s. PARIS I'm all yours soon... FEB 25TH - MARCH 5TH!! PRÉPAREZ VOUS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

skit va kul, grattis!

Anonymous said...

ska du inte gå klart din utbildning?