Thursday, February 11, 2010

footwork + armwork = FLOORWORK

FLOORWORK was a school project I did a year ago, with Johan Söderberg as examinator. The music and video is all produced by me but mind you I have no training in Final Cut, it was all a wild freestyle... but I had lots of fun + I got the best grade!! POW!! Johan = GOD of audiovisual design if you didn't already know... immensely honored to have been mentored by him... and kinda freaked that the legendary Ewok One just commented "very dope Emeli.... greets from Nyc." YEAH!! + the jit master Haleem "Stringz" Rasul wrote last year when I posted it on facebook "Great Track Emeli! I peeped my voice on it when i first heard it. Dope 4sho!" BAM!! WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!!! haha... thanx you guys...



dancing in the video is Prince Jron and King Charles of FOOTWORKINGZ who are visiting Stockholm real soon... staying for 11 days!! that's one helluva tour stop... talking to Charles some weeks ago I asked what they wanted to do... "Party Party Party" hahaha aaait let's get it movin....

don't miss the workshop they're doing while they're here... but please... kids... TIE UR SHOE LACES OR UR DEAD!!!!

while we're at it I wanna thank STREET STAR for keeping the urban dance styles vivid in Stockholm... Martin Ferretti & Joachim Hövel <--- APPLAUXXXE!!!!!!!

No comments: