Monday, October 20, 2008

so can you git it like dat

a perfabulicious weekend in sthlm was exactly what I needed after all the studiotime strugglin with a non-cooperative AWS 900+...
n wow it sure was some dancefloor murdah murdah murdah kill kill KILL...!!!!!!! DJ B.Cause threw us his remixmashupvaganza n maaen he sure dun do em TIGHT!!!!! check his mixtape n other stuff ruight here.... souvenirs/novelties/party tricks. big clap clap to DJ Agge & Stefski and their club pom pom.... love you guys.... if it wasn't for you, and YES! of course hehe, wtf would we all be doin in sthlm?!! nu'in nuffin nuuuuun.

as an urban cherry on top of that clubcream we had some more of Dante's spices at his Harlem Brunch Party yesterday... up down n mbout dat blessiddd tongue... gosh I love that man!! he can make my day with that gorgeous smile alone...

last weekend it was the Diesel xXx party in 17 different cities....
I attended the one in sthlm n this is what it looked like...

confetti, bunny rabbits, free booze n halfnaked people dancin their hipsterscrungies off.... personally I'm a bit sick of the whole hipster era but hey if you party like a champ then I don't give a duck if you're bulimic on neon, pastell, oversized or minimalized....

comin up in sthlm >> Raw Fusions 12th year anniversary, Guru's Jazzmatazz ft. Solar n if you're in to modern, graffitish artwork you mooost def shouldn't miss my talented friend Henrics exhibition on friday.... it's at Drakens Galleri/Drakens Gränd 8 Oct 24th 6p.m.-2a.m.... check out his brilliant illustrations.... HENRIC ARYEE



although... if you're lucky enough to be in New York this week you gotta attend Roxy's mondayclub at Sway, she's havin special guests over tonight all the way from France... Married to the Mob and the Cottontails hosting... might be sorta private I donno but r.s.v.p. n see if you get an invite... cus you sure don't wanna miss it if you're actually in the #1 apple...

FAFI & MEHDI: WELCOME TO NYC!

also in NYC... Martha Cooper is finally havin her release party for her new book TAG TOWN which is released on my friend Tobias Barenthin Lindblads book label UNDERGROUND PRODUCTIONS... on thursday at Alphabeta//Greenpoint ave, Brooklyn w/ dj Castor... good luck with the launch Tobbe!!

MARTHA COOPER BOOK RELEASE >> TAG TOWN

p.s. thank you MELISSA & DEA for having me this winter... I'm so grateful n can't wait to get over on the other side of the big water... we gon pardy harrrd like no tomarrrww!!!!!!! n I'll hopefully find that internship that is my true mission for the trip.... wish me luck....
n NO I don't take orders, shop for yahself bätch

No comments: