Sunday, November 16, 2008

c'était une soirée réussie

I really wanna go back to Paris soon... qu'est que ce passe? If I didn't have a workshop all weekend I'd def go for Questlove on the 21th, keep bookin good stuff Emmanuel... when I was there last spring I had sucha great time, totally laughin my brains out... hooked up with Naaem Juwan n some of the Andrea Crew posse at Maroussia's exhibition in Pigalle... n the rest was jus faire la fête GRAVE at a couple fashion week mingles n Le Baron... c'est plus fort que moi... jus love dat urban madness...



YLVA TU ME MANQUE!!!! KEEP PARIS POINT CHAUD 'TIL I'M THERE!!!!

I also can't wait to meet Marie, Zoe, Maroussia, Nadir, Farrah, Kirikoo n all the rest......

p.s. the suburbs of Paris commonly have a raw n rough environment which is one of the reasons why there's some seriously heavy hiphop produced in those areas... check out RAP FRANCAIS & 90BPM & 13OR-DU-HIPHOP & FRENCH RAP & ABCDRduson.

1 comment:

ANIE.SE said...

too bad, but Paris will wait for you

Sthlm is to small for us..

tu me manques my dear
brapbrapbraaaaaappaaa