Sunday, November 9, 2008

rock on wit ya bad self

I love people here in sthlm n I especially love the women I have to say... many of us have a bold way of living that you don't usually see in the rest of the world... it inspires you n it makes it possible for anyone to push the limits without gettin that nasty talk behind your back... it should be a human right to go nuts every once n a while... so you'll stay sane when it really matters...

my top 3 inspirations right now:

LINN - this girl has "thug" tattooed in her lip (yeah seriously true) n her arms covered with them, she's got a dirty mouth, she likes to eff little boys n I totally love her... if you know swedish check her blog... HETTMA

BRANDY - my baby brandy is someone you can't possibly pass without noticing, even though you're bitchdrunk... she's in your staryeyed face with a style n personality your jealous ass won't ever possess... she writes for a blog that she shares with sum other real amazin women... ZTYLE IZ FREE

HANNA - this lady is a new aquantence of mine but I've seen her around for years, she's right on like RIGHT ON n dares anything... big inspiration... check her blog it's hilarious... YOU GO GIRL!



talkin bout dope women I brought a young mc talent to the gig with Akil the mc (of Jurassic 5)... Akil begged her to go up on stage, since there are extremely few women doin the mastering, n naturally she took the chance n totally rocked the show... being only 19 that's real mf heavy... after the gig Akil talked to me about doin a song with her, he was really impressed n so was everyone else... FARANG YOU'RE THE SHIT don't let anything come in your way now ok... the cermony was mastered aaready...

p.s. sum abnormal ish goin on in the world today... havin an afroamerican president in the states, Berlusconi (prime minister of Italy) commented it as "there'll be no problems establishing good relations with Obama since he's young, handsome n tanned..." hahahahahahahhah I have to stop now gotta go kill myself