Thursday, February 12, 2009

new york jitty & metagraffiti

this is what's up tonight at The Studio... däemn do I miss those LES blocks...



... back in a minute tho!!!! et PARIS j'arrive 25 février!!!! but sthlm got sum to offer still...

SUPERMARKET TALKS - ART OF TOMORROW

>> seminars this weekend concerning the matter of modern/urban art... n a preview of the dvd collection METAGRAFFITI!!!! editor Tobias Barenthin Lindblad has compiled more than 20 short films from Berlin, Copenhagen and Stockholm... official release Feb 28th...

panel memebers are Adam Mansbach, Tarik Saleh, Steven Cuzner and ak28 to name a few... coordinator Virlani Hallberg...



p.s. NYC 3/15-4/15 which means STHLM April 16th n I'll need a piece of space then, hit me up with a mail or text if you know of anything... n they ain't gonna stick me for my paper just yet so ye that's my economic situation... but you NOE I've got the JUICE!!!!

p.p.s. goin through old pics like the one just posted of Jackie n Jason, I realized how much I miss those years... when u were a kid n had mad fun just runnin down the streets... I'm gettin old in a dull nonamused lame ass apathetic way... sumbody jus cherry me up wit a bat or an umbrella or a traditional beating that'll wake me up proper... for CHRIS sake!!!!

No comments: