Sunday, February 8, 2009

tear it up u know we gon tear it up

got heavy stuff hapnin in STHLM this spring/summer so u beta recogniZE!!!! stick wiv me n I'll supply u wif dat certain info...

>> STHLM CLUB SECRETS <<

... if you have anything comin up mail me and I might promote it... if I like the idea and concept... and if it's not overpromoted elsewhere...

p.s. a NY bound friend called me today complaining bout how boring Stockholm is and what could I say?? NUTHIN. but it has more to do with swedish lazyness than the club promoters... we've got some of the best DJs in the world visiting Stockholm but if they're not spinnin at some hot spot in the central parts of town then you can bet it's gonna me a lame ass party... not even a 4 minute train ride is acceptable... DJ Kazey (FRA) is one of the best b-more DJs I know of, so at the gig at Fabriken the other night you could've expected a crunked up club... but ppl were too lazy to get their asses out there... sucha shame... DO YUR CLUB HOMEWORK AAREADY!!!!

p.p.s. Jackie is back in town & Dante will be back in April!!!!! HURRAYAYAYA!!!!!! btw check her out in ISSUE #16 of RE:UP and also the RE:UP BLOG where there's a post about her performance at The Wired Store... MAPEI 4 PREZDUUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Jackie & Jason gittin down widit properly..... watch n learn......

No comments: