Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ride beside me ingahs

13295 views on my blog... that's insane... n that's only the myspacecounter.. people... GITYASELFALIFEDAMMIT haha no jus kidn, love that you keep checkin this page out cus it makes it easy to get my mind out there... goin political on ya ass haha no not at all jus bullshitin as usual but ye it's amazin what a powerful tool the blog is nowadays... we could start a revolution RUIGHT HERE!!!!!

gonna start writin in english so there won't be any confusion of what I'm bullin about... some have seen their name in a post n not understandin more than the exclamation marks haha... sawry...

the previous post was a tribute to the beloved RUBEN who just left sweden for tel aviv... he'll be gone for a long time and we'll have a hard time makin the clubs as hype n crunked up without him... goin mwuuad to his ngrtechno as DJ TURK DISCO or jus goin dumb with him on the dancefloor...

although I'll miss him like crazy, I've got some more really unique friends... the clubs would be so effin depressin without you, even though we have the best DJs guesting from all over the world... it's the crowd that makes the club, don't ever forget that!!!! you mean the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELENA & SHAMOUN >>


FREDRIK & BIANCA N OTHERS >>


DANTE is still in sthlm and we'll soon arrange a huge mf birfffday party for him... if I've got your nr I'll send you a text of where how n when... or if you're a member of the group STHLM CLUB SECRETS on facebook... unfortunately we can't make the party official cus that'll be a total mess, but if you know that you earn an invitation lemme know ok...

p.s.
the homepage for CLUB YES! just got a new pair of hotpants... check it out... I do pr & pressrelease for the club but I don't really have the time to update the homepage as frequently as we should... so if you know you're the uish give me some info about you and maybe you'll be a part of the YES! MOVEMENT n help us out a bit with the blog n stuff...

p.p.s.
this fall we'll have some extremely good djs/artists in sthlm so come on over n visit!! check the column to the right... acts that don't really have a date set yet but in bookingprocess are among others 88-KEYS, DJ MARTELO, ZIZEK, EGYPTIAN LOVER & ARABIAN PRINCE... can't beat THAT with a BAT!!

p.p.p.s.
will book my ticket to NYC any day now... been thinking it through n prolly gonna come over for new years n stay maybe as long as a month... jus a week or two is always too hectic with all you wanna do n all the people you wanna meet... if you have a special reason for me to stay that long holluur cus I'm still dwellin a bit... if you on the other hand have a reason for me to come back to sweden earlier gimmi a hint...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EGYPTIAN LOVER! JAG DÖR!!!!